Start your next adventure.
First, you will need to meet these requirements:
- You graduated in the past 24 months, or will graduate in the next six months from a 2 or 4 year
accredited U.S. or Canadian college or university.
- You have a full-time job, or you have a written commitment from a future employer.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
What to bring to the dealership.
When it's time to visit your dealer, come prepared with the following documents:
- Your valid drivers license
- Proof of insurance and agent contact information
- A copy of your degree or transcript and contact information for your college or university
- A copy of proof of income and full-time employment as well as contact information for a human
resources or payroll representative
- Contact information for two personal references who reside in the United States